This cemetery was located on Baker St. Extension, about 1 1/2 miles from the Jamestown city line, across from what was the John Swanson stock farm. It lies below the road, and is separated by a field from the road, and in 1953 was overgrown with large trees and brush, many stones were completely eroded by time.
* added data

Name & Family                       Dates, age

SOURCE: As read by Rupert C LOUCKS in July 1955.
                    Provided by Dolores Davidson, 2000.